Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2006

ăn cắp trọn bộ- somewhere in my broken heart




http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1EE8C77B2ADADD1C

Link này ăn cắp lại từ blog của Phương Harry. Vì thế xin cảm ơn bạn Phương và chia sẻ cùng mọi người nước 2



Bài hát này cũng rất đặc biệt hay



Somewhere In My Broken Heart



You made up your mind

It was time it was over

After we had come so far

But I think there's

Enough pieces of forgiveness

Somewhere in my broken heart.



I would not have chosen

The road you have taken

It has left us miles apart

But I think I can still find

The will to keep going

Somewhere in my broken heart



So fly, go ahead and fly

Untill you find out who you are

And I, I will keep my love unspoken

Somewhere in my broken heart



I hope that in time you will find

What you long for

Love that's written in the stars

And when you finally do

I think you will see it's

Somewhere in my broken heart

2 nhận xét:

  1. Lau lau tham blog anh Vu - thay theme nhe nhang - the hien chu nhan dang ẩn cư thi phai ... Mien mien thien co sau ...
    Loi bai hat tren con dai lam anh ... Hihihi

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Dang nghe...uhm uhm

    Trả lờiXóa